Tasha9503’s design for a spaceship includes six separate Zero Gravity (0g) sections:
• One section for allowing guests to experience sleeping in 0g
• One 0g section will be set aside for sports
• One 0g section has been dedicated to games
• One section for 0g experimental science
• Two 0g sections will be set aside to be used as need demands
Spending time in the 0g sections, however, causes bone density and muscle loss (as does time spent in water) and it is suggested that you should spend equal or greater time in a 2g (twice the gravity felt at sea level) aria to help rebuild your body. The HotelsInSpace designed by Tasha9503 includes 6 gardening sections in 2g, where people can visit daily to rebuild their body.
The 0g section shown in the video shows no interior decorations. We only showed one empty 0g section and each of the six 0g sections will be different. As more decisions are made about interior decorations, they will be seen in the next video.
Most of the spaceship has artificial gravity to allow toilets and showers to work. Having artificial gravity greatly reduces the degradation the human body experiences in space. Cooking and food preparation is also easier when gravity is included.